What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The complete training guide for the power athlete
- Know the systemic approach to clearing out muscle imbalances and re-aligning the body
- Discover the secret series of exercises which strengthen the posterior chain
- Find out the short but wickedly effective total body warm-up routine
- Master the variety of easy to follow plyometric routines
- Learn a wide-array of athletic training movements
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Total Power Training scores 74.91/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://totalpowertraining.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: totalpowertraining.com you’ll also be taken through to totalpowertraining.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)